You have to watch this one (_ _+)
* Movie: A Little Thing Called Love / A Crazy Little Thing Called Love
* Thai: สิ่งเล็กๆ ที่เรียกว่า…รัก
* Director: Puttipong Promsaka Na-Sakonnakorn and Wasin Pokpong
* Writer: Puttipong Promsaka Na-Sakonnakorn and Wasin Pokpong
* Producer: Somsak Tejcharattanaprasert and Panya Nirankol
* Cinematographer: Reungwit Ramasudh
* Release Date: August 12, 2010 (Thailand)
* Runtime: 118 min.
* Distributor: Sahamongkol International and Work Point
* Language: Thai
* Country: Thailand
The ordinary 14 year old girl Nam is unattractive or in simple terms…ugly. But she’s always been secretly in love with an older guy in grade 10 called Chon, the most popular student in high-school. He’s hot, perfect and generous, and that’s what makes girls go crazy about him, including Nam too. But she doesn’t give up easily. She tries to do everything to make her get noticed by the boy she loves, in the hope of him turning around to look at her just one more time.
Mario Maurer (Shone)
Pimchanok Lerwisetpibol (Nam)
Sudarat Budtporm Chon Nam Inn (Teacher)